This is a meal that everybody can make. It is easy and it doesn’t require experience. But, you will need a lot of time. Preparation lasts only 15 minutes, but cooking last 4 hours. You will have to use frozen chicken breasts and cook them in a slow cooker. The sauce should be runny, not thick. You can serve it on top of pasta. Don’t forget to sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
You will need these ingredients.
1. 4 chicken breast halves, or more (boneless and skinless)
2. 2 tablespoons of olive oil
3. 1 onion
4. 4 cloves of garlic
5. 1 tablespoon or oregano, 1 tablespoon of dried basil, and 1 tablespoon of dried rosemary
6. ½ tablespoon of thyme (dried)
7. ½ cup of balsamic vinegar
8. 2 cans of tomatoes (crushed)
9. Black pepper and salt to taste
You will have to follow these steps.
1. Add olive oil into the slow cooker. Place chicken breasts on top and add salt and pepper. Then, add garlic, onion slices, basil, rosemary, thyme and oregano. Add balsamic vinegar and pour tomatoes.
2. Cook the chicken until it isn’t pink any more (in the center). You will need 4 hours for this.
Using a liner in your slow cooker is something you should do, because it will make cleaning much easier. As you can see, you will need a lot of time to make this meal. So, you should start early or avoid it when you are in the rush. The original recipe is for 6 servings. However, you can make more. Already, this meal has many positive reviews. Maybe your review is next.